Sunday, November 24, 2013

That Aha moment...

It only took 8 years but I finally had that Aha or should I say WTF was I thinking moment. After spending some time with an ex I finally saw what everyone else saw and was trying so hard to tell me over the pass 8 years. It hit me like a bolt of lighting. I saw how rude, disrespectful, self-centered, dirty and immature he truly is. I guess I was totally blinded by my feelings and me trying so desperately trying to keep my family together.

Thank you lord for giving me the strength to walk away when I did 2 1/2 years ago and for opening my eyes to realize that now he is no longer my problem. Its all hers now. I wish her the best of luck with their relationship...

I can say that I have truly forgiven him for all the hurt that he has caused in my life but I wouldn't forget. its a lesson learned the hard way, but it has made me a stronger person because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment